>>AT ATTENTION<<

Alita> @@

Jarrett> @@

Iceman> @@

Rogue> @@

Gage> @@

Storm> @@

Cyclops> @@

Vance> @@

Sydney> @@

LAST TIME>

It is the day after the MTV movie awards. The X-Men are awaken by the Professor who scares the crap out of them when they show up to his office, by showing them a vision of him being killed by a sentinel. Many X-Men think about leaving after the stunt,but are coerced out of it by the Professor. Sentinels show up at the end.

>>SIM START<<

SCENE> VANCE AND ROGUE ARE LOOKING AT THE ARMADA OF SENTINELS COMING TOWARDS THE MANSION, ACCOMPANIED BY A JET. THE ALARMS ARE SOUNDING ALL OVER THE MANSION

TIME> 8:30 AM

Rogue> ...Err... ::stares at the sentinels::

Vance> ::eyes widen, looking at the Sentinels:: ...oh crap, think we should go... ::turns and starts to make a break for the mansion::

Jarrett> ::blinks at the alarm and goes towards a window:: oh my....

Pietro> ::zooming around the mansion, stopping at everyone he sees::  What *zoom!* the *zoom* hell *zoom* is *zoom* GOING ON?!

Jean-Paul> ::looks from the open refrigerator before him as the sounds of alarms call his attention:: ((ce qui?))

Rogue> ::a little too shocked to move:: ....

Sydney> ::Rushes down the stairs, running to the closest window to look out.::

Jean-Paul> ::rubs his eyes to shake the blurriness of just waking up:: ((so much for petit déjeuner

Xavier> {{Students, this is not an illusion and this is not a drill. Act accordingly!}} ::to those in his office:: The defense grid will only detain them for so long. We must prepare to evacuate.

Vance> ::skids to a stop, turning to look at Rogue:: Come on! We've gotta get to the mansion, even if this' just another mind-jerking by the Professor!

Rogue> ... ::turns and starts running after Vance toward the mansion:: this is bad.... real bad..

Alita> ::looks around the office with a blank expression::

Jarrett> ::looks around quickly:: damnit, this is bad, i thought i was suppose to be lucky

Alex> ::agaped::

Jean-Paul> ::lifts into the air hovering a few feet and then zooms off to his room::

Pietro> ((Act accordingly!????))  ::zooms out the front door and sees the sentinels...skids to a halt, see Rogue and Vance::  Oh schnikes...

Vance> ::resumes running, seeing Rogue start running too:: ((Well this' just great... wonder if we'll last as long against these things as in the training session..))

Alex> ::glances at the Professor and back to Scott::

Cyclops> Evacuate? To where, Professor?

Jean-Paul> ::barges into his room and makes for his closet pulling out his uniform and getting dressed faster than he ever has in his life::

ACTION> STORM WAS DRIVING BACK TOWARDS THE MANSION FROM SEEING FAMILY WHEN SHE SEES THE MASSIVE ARMY OF SENTS..

Rogue> ::stares at Pietro:: Don't just stand there, do somethin'!  ::running for the door::

Sydney> ::Runs to the front door, not as fast as most and looks outside.::

Alita> ::turns towards Cyclops:: to nowhere Mr. Summers

Jarrett> ::turns and runs from the window::

Alex> ::glances at Alita:: what?

Xavier> Muir Island.

Jean-Paul> ::is about to fly off again but stops in the mirror for a second to comb his hair:: ((can't go out looking this unkempt...))

Sydney> Well.. If I'm gonna die...

Sydney> ::Runs outside and throws an ectoblast at one of the sentinal's face::

Pietro> ::to Rogue::  Do what?  ::stares at the sentinel:: (( I wish father was here? ))

Storm> ::Steps out of the car, and waves to her ride, catching a side glance of the Sentinels:: Oh no... ::Grabs her bags and heads quickly for the front doors of the Mansion::

Jean-Paul> ::floats outside of his room:: ((Where is everyone? I forget my emergency procedures...))

ACTION> SENTINELS IN THE FRONT LINE START TO OPEN FIRE ON THE MANSION AS SOME ARE DOWNED BY THE MANSIONS DEFENSES

Alita> ::evil grin(tm):: I hate to inform you Xavier... but if you or your students resist... the results will be catastrophic... surrender... now

Alex> ::glances at Alita, blank look::

Alex> ...you're joking, right?

Alex> please tell me this is a joke... this can't be real.

Jarrett> ::runs out of his room and looks around quickly:: ((wheretogo, wheretogo?)) ::heads towards the hanger::

Xavier> What has possessed you child? ::scans alita's mind::

Alita> resist and find out Alex... ::runs over at high speed and swings a punch at the defense grid control panel::

Jean-Paul> ::spies a glimpse of Jarret running off and flies after him:: Hey!

Cyclops> Professor? ::raises his hand to his visor and instinctively opens it and fires at alita as soon as she moves::

Sydney> ::Growls doging a blast from one of the sentinals.:: Maybe it's a bad idea...

ACTION> THE PROFESSOR CANNOT SENSE ANYTHING IN ALITA'S MIND.. ALL HE GETS IS STATIC

Jarrett> ::looks to Jean-Paul:: What? were bein atatcked, we have to go somewhere!

Sydney> ::Semi retreats to the doorway again, glancing at the others.:: Where?

Cyclops> ::taps his combadge:: +com+ We've been betrayed. Alita's a double agent!

Jean-Paul> Being attacked by whom? ::follows Jarret easily keeping up:: And where are we going?

Jean-Paul> Malédictions! Did you just hear that over the com badge?

Jarrett> did you not see the giant robots? ::jumps down a flight of stairs, landing on his feet::

Storm> ::Leaving her bags on the ground, thunder is heard in the distance, eyes taking that milky white glow as she takes to the air, continuing towards the mansion::

Sydney> +com+ Uhm...

Vance> ::ducks his head and rushes through the living room, trying to get to the elevator to downstairs:: ((..we'll be safer down here..))

ACTION> THE GUNS START GOING NUTS AS THE CONTROL PANEL WAS DESTROED

ACTION> THE BLAST FROM SCOTT SENDS ALITA FLYING OUTSIDE

Jean-Paul> Pardon, I must have missed them... ::descends the flight of stairs with ease::

Jarrett> yes, i did. even more reason to leave ::runs down another hallway::

Sydney> :: Decides to get into shelter quickly.:: ((Where are the others? I don't know where to go...))

Cyclops> Alex, get the Professor to the Blackbird, NOW! Prep her and get ready to evacuate everyone!

Jean-Paul> +com+ To anyone else. Jarret and myself are nearing the hangar.

Alex> ..But what about you?

Jarrett> ::opens the hanger door and rushes in and looks around::

Storm> ::Holds both hands above her head, causing a gust of wind to sweep towards the Sentinels unlaunching on the mansion::

ACTION> THE GATES ARE TOTALLY DESTROYED AND THE REMAINING AUTO-GUNS ARE USELESS

Jean> ::runs up to Prof's room quickly..in her workout clothes having run all the way from the gym because she didn't want to participate in the Prof's earlier plan for the students:: I got here as quick as I could..is she out? ::looks to the window Alita flew out of::

Jean-Paul> ::enters behind Jarret:: Do you know how to fly?

Cyclops> +com+ Everyone make your way to the Blackbird! This is one battle we can't win!

Alex> ::nods to Scott, grabs the Professor's chair and starts out of the Professor's office::

Sydney> +Com+ I... is the elevator open? I'm in the living room.

Jarrett> no, but someone will get here soon ::runs towards the blackbird::

Rogue> :::runs for the hangar::

Vance> ::taps at the buttons on the elevator door:: Come on... come on... open open open!

Cyclops> ::to alex:: Don't worry about me. I'll be right behind you. ::heads out the hole alita made when he blasted her::

Alita> ::gets up off the grass and faces the nearest Sentinel:: field command override WX-001A... they're trying to evacuate... have units guard the airspace around the perimeter

Jean-Paul> ::flies over and opens the Blackbird's bay door::

Jean> ::follows after scott and uses her tk to try and sling alita back into a wall as hard as she can::

Jarrett> ::gets onto the blackbird:: damn, damn, what to do. Im too useless

Sydney> ::Runs to the emergancy stairways.:: ((Why isn't anyone listing to me?))

Alex> ::glances at Jean on his way towards the  elevator::

ACTION> THE ELEVATOR DOOR OPENS

Alita> ::tries to mitigate her impact against the wall by trying to roll along it::

Jean> {{Sorry, Syd..I was distracting..}} ::voice a little faint as she conccentrates on alita:: {{You need to get to the Blackbird}}

Jean-Paul> ::hovers into the blackbird:: I think this entire thing is auto operative?

Sydney> ::Opens the door to the stairs, shuts it behind her then blasts the knob so it melts and can't be turned and runs down the stairs.:: ((... okay...))

Jarrett> hopefully ::looks for an 'on' button to press::

ACTION> SENTINELS START TO POSITION THEMSELVES IN THE AIR, READY TO TAKE DOWN THE BLACKBIRD WHEN NEED BE

Sydney> ::After semi tripping she gets to the bottom of the stair way into the hanger and towards the black bird, stumbling as she comes in.::

Jean> ::Looks to Cyclops:: We doing something about them ::motions to the sentinels::

Vance> ::rushes into the elevator and presses the down button::

Cyclops> Jean, protect Alex and the Professor. I'll hold them off. ::blasts at one of the sents trying to take it's head off::

Jean-Paul> ::moves to the cockpit and looks around the controls:: they really need piloting classing here

ACTION> THE MANSION IS BEING BLASTED HEAVILY

Storm> ::Glances at the Sentinels taking to the air, flying higher towards them:: No you don't ::Holds her hands out towards the Sentinels sending lightning bolts from the sky at them::

Sydney> ::Whimpers and looks around.:: Where is everryone?

Alita> ::vaults of the remains of the wall trying to tackle Jean at high speed::

Jarrett> i dont know, there coming

ACTION> PIECES OF ROOF START COMING DOWN AND LARGE CHUNKS OF WALL ARE MISSING

Jarrett> do you know how to prep the jet? ::looks to Sydney::

Jean-Paul> ::flips a few switches:: I think this will start things...

Jean> ::Nods: Just don't...do anything too heroic..ok? That better b..::ducks at Alita and sends up a shield:: Scott..mind getting her off my back so I can get to the others?

Sydney> I... no.

Alex> ::enters the elevator, tries to wait there for whoever he can::

Jarrett> well just have to wait then...

Cyclops> ::turns towards alita, fires a blast at her with enough force and the proper angle to send her into the lake:: Let's see if that cobbled together body of yours floats.

Alita> ::tries to redirect herself off the shield into a spinning kick at Cyclops' midsection::

ACTION> NOTHING HAPPENS IN THE BLACKBIRD..

Jean-Paul> +com+ any help on starting this jet would be considérablement apprécié!

Jean> ::nods and looks to Cyke:: You're going to need help keeping her off and those sentinels

Jean-Paul> hmmm, did anyone else read anywhere if this thing was voice activated?

Sydney> ::Walks over and sighs, hitting the buttons on the contorl panel that look pretty.::

Sydney> No, but if we don't guess we're going to die.

Rogue> ::panicky look, reaches the hangar and runs for the BB::

Pietro> ::zooms into the hangar::  What the hell are you doing??? WE have to get out of here!

Jean-Paul> ::shrugs:: Blackbird turn on!

Vance> ::rushes out of the elevator and heads for the hangar::

Alex> ((Jean, hurry, we're waiting for you..))

Jarrett> we wont die! you have to remember, the good guys always win...

Sydney> I thought it I was just going to lean my powers...

Alex> ((Please let them be alright.. please let them be alright..))

Jean> Wh...err..::sighs and looks at Cyke:: I just better see you in a few..::stays for only a minute more and sprints towards the elevator w/ Alex in it::

Sydney> I don't want to fight for my life... I didn't think I'd have to.

Pietro> ::groans::  You people!  ::zooms into the balackbird and looks for the operating manual:: 

ACTION> THERE IS NO MANUAL

Jarrett> we wont have to fight, well get through this jsut fine

Alex> ::pushes the down button as soon as Jean enters the elevator, it takes them down to the hangar::

Jean-Paul> ::sighs falling back into one of the seat:: perhaps we must wait for Monsieur Summers

Rogue> ::runs after Pietro, pushing him toward the controls:: You've got better reflexes.. you fly this thing!  We've gotta get outta here..

ACTION> THE ELEVATOR OPENS TO THE HANGAR AS EVERYONE BUT SCOTT IS IN THERE.

Jean> ::looks to Alex and the Prof:: The sentinels are out there just waiting to pounce..we should take two jets

Alex> ...who's gonna fly 'em?

Jarrett> look ::points towards the elevator:: im sure the proffesor knows how to fly it

Jean> I can fly one..I"ve been through enough of the simulators..and You

Vance> ::hurries into the BB, looking around:: Okay, when do we leave?

Alex> ::wheels the professor towards blackbird blue:: ...me?!

Pietro> ::gets pushed::  Rogue! Ahhh!  ::momentary glare at her::  Fine.  ::sits down at the pilots seat and starts going through every control to figure out what it does::

Jean-Paul> Shall I run some air interference to give us a better chance? If the robots take up position outside the hangar we are almost done for it.

Alita> ::jumps out of the lake running at cyclops and ready to dodge his blasts with inhuman agility::

Jean> Yes you..who else? We jsut need to make sure and pick up Scott

Jarrett> Hopefully were lucky enough to have the blasts miss as well.....

Storm> ((Jean...make sure everyone leaves the mansion, I'll try to hold off the Sentinels for you all)) ::Continues to unlaunch on the Sentinels::

Xavier> {{No, Jean-Paul.. you would simply be a target outside.}}

Pietro> ::zooms to the hatch::  Hey!  Can we get a move on?  I've seen productions of Hamlet that take less time than this!

Cyclops> +com+ Storm, get to the Blackbird! Evacuate with the others!

Jean-Paul> ::frowns and sits back in his chair:: this suce feeling helpless

Alex> ::takes the Professor into the Blackbird Blue, they are in it alone, waiting for some of the others to trickle in::

Jean> {{Storm..get your butt in here..we're leaving the Mansion and Scott's doing the distracting}} Shut up Pietro..Storm, Northstar, Vance, Rogue, Beast, Colossus and Voltage are going with me in Gold..the others are going with Alex in Blue

Rogue> ::drums her fingers:: let's go let's go let's go..

Storm> +com+ Scott, once the jets leave the hangar, the Sentinels are going to attack them, someone needs to remain behind to hold them off anyways, until the jets are far away.

Pietro> Eat me, Jean!  You aren't the boss! I'm just trying to save lives here! ((and my own ass, too)) 

Alex> ::straps the professor in, puts on the headset and starts to make preparations::

Alita> ::closes the distance to cyclops and sends a series of roundhouse kicks at him using her super agility and reaction speed:: do you realize how hard it is getting lake weeds out of one's acutators is?

Jean> ::sends Pietro towards the BB he's supposed to be in with he TK:: I am a leader around here..now move your ass!

Jarrett> ::sits in the blue jet, not knowing what to do::

Pietro> ((Wanted to go with Rogue...only one i get along with...no time))  ::zooms into the other jet:: 

Jean> ::moves towards her BB:: {{Storm in here NOW..Scott is going to take care of the sentinels..it's our only choice}}

Cyclops> +com+ It's not going to be you, Storm! GO! NOW!

Sydney> ::Follows to the blue jet.:: Jean, you take care of them for me, okay?

Jean-Paul> ::straps himself into the chair inside the Blackbird Gold ready to go::

Rogue> ::blinks as Pietro disappears from the hatch:: Wha.. where's he going?!

Xavier> SCOTT! ::fires a psi-blast at alita that could kill an ordinary mind::

Storm> ::Sighs and flies off towards the hangar, zipping past the Sentinels heading for the Black Bird Gold, the weather only fairing worse::

Jean> ::stops as she getting onto the jet to Nod to Syd and smiles warmly:: We're gonna get out of this.. ::gets into the pilot seat and starts preparing to take off::

Alex> +com+ Everyone hurry I'm ready to go

Jean> ::pushses some buttons as quickly as she can and talks to everyone..opening the best mind link that she can:: {{I'm good to go}}

Vance> ::looks over to Jean then around nervously, frowning to himself:: ..gonna die gonna die gonna die...

Rogue> ::curled up in a seat, next to the window, staring sortof blankly ahead:: ...

Pietro> ::sits tapping his foot in the Blue jet...sees Syd coming on::  Oh, god...not her! ::breifly considers zooming onto the other jet:: 

Storm> ::Quickly flies into the BBG, and takes a seat, eyes still glowing milky white, as she straps herself in, thunder sounding off all around::

ACTION> EVERYONE IS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JETS AS THEY TAKE OFF, GUNS FIRING TO TRY AND CLEAR THE WAY OF SENTS

Jean> ::takes a deep breath concentrating to not let everyone's fears interfear with her flying as she takes off::

Jarrett> ::closes his eyes and hopes::

Alita> ::falls unconcious but still carrying through with her high speed kick by momentum::

ACTION> ALITA IS KNOCKED OUT FOR THE MOMENT, GIVING SCOTT THE OPENING TO PROTECT THE BLACKBIRDS

Sydney> ::Curls up in her seat, to weary to give a glare at Pietro.::

ACTION> SCOTT IS A LITTLE WORSE FOR WEAR BUT HE HAS ENOUGH JUICE LEFT IN HIM TO PROTECT HIS TEAMMATES

Pietro> ::looks out the window at the other jet, weary eyed::  *sigh*

Alex> ((Oh man.. hopefully all that time in the simulators is gonna pay off)) ::tries to manuever around the sentinel fire::

Rogue> ::realizes her hand is clenched around the arm of the seat, and lets go, wincing a little at the bent frame::

Cyclops> ::knocked back by alita's parting psalvo, his jaw's probably broken, but manages to stagger to his feet and lay down cover fire for the jets::

Storm> ::Crosses her arms over her stomach, eyes still glowing, fingers tapping at her side worriedly:: ((I should've stayed and helped him))

ACTION> THE BLUE JET (ALEX) MAKES IT OUT FROM THE SENTS AS IT TAKES OFF FOR MUIR

Sydney> ::Glances out the window.:: ((You all better be safe...))

Vance> ::rubs his temples, eyes shut tightly, trying to fight back the headache the situation's giving him::

Jean-Paul> ::stares out at the window:: it looks like they made it!

Pietro> ::holds onto his seat, trying not to listen to the booms of the blasts, looks at Syd breifly, then puts his head down and closes his eyes:: 

ACTION> EVEN THOUGH SCOTT TRIED HIS BEST, THE GOLD JET IS SHOT DOWN AND SLAMMED BACK INTO THE MANSION

Jarrett> ::stares out the window at the other jet:: no....

Pietro> ::looks out the window::  Oh F*CK! ((Oh god, oh god, oh god))

ACTION> THE GOLD JET COMES DOWN, DESTROYING THE REST OF THE MANSION AS IT STARTS TO CRUMBLE DOWN AROUND THEM

Pietro> ::zooms up to Alex::  Turn around!  We have to go back!

Cyclops> ((N-no.. Jean..)) ::fires one last blast at a sent before he passes out from the exertion::

Sydney> ...

ACTION> THOSE IN THE GOLD JET ARE KNOCKED OUT, BURIED UNDER RUBBLE, AS IS SCOTT

Sydney> They're....

Sydney> They're not dead...

Xavier> We will do no such thing. I will not lose all of you today.

Jarrett> no..... they must be alive

Pietro> ::shoots a look at Syd, then at Alex::  See?  We have to go back!  We can't leave them!

Alex> ::eyes tear us as he heads for Muir:: ((I'm sorry, Scott..))

Alex> ACTION> THE BLACKBIRD BLUE ZOOMS OFF, LEAVING THE MANSION AND THEIR FRIENDS

>>SIM END<<

>>EPILOGUE START<<

SCENE> THE XAVIER INSTITUTE IS IN SHAMBLES, THERE SEEMS TO BE NO MOVEMENT AT ALL UNTIL...

Alita> ::tosses a large chunk of wall off of her... landing it by the lake::

Alita> ::frees herself from the lesser rubble and grabs Cyclops' unconcious form... hoisting him over her shoulder:: not so tough without the Proff watching your back... huh Scooter ::smirk::

ACTION> A JET LANDS NEARBY ALITA, A HATCH OPENS AND COLONEL JOHN SAVAGE STANDS THERE

ColSavage> Good Job Alita....::evil smirk:: And now, prepare for the salavging mission.  We have some new recruits and we musn't lose them before we can have our fun...::Starts to laugh::

Alita> ::salutes:: yes sir

>>EPILOGUE END<<

>>SIM END<<